Sunday, July 15, 2007

Go ahead, kick me while I'm down

This morning, while driving the whopping 4 miles round-trip to pick up donuts with J-man, the OTHER service engine light came on in the car. I just sat there at the red light slowly banging my head against the steering wheel.

I don't want to stew over this and ruin my already rotten mood, but now I am exactly back to where I started with the car before I spent the original $1400 on it. Just what the hell the mechanics did to it, I'm not sure, but it was a far cry from fixing it.

I've been looking online at cars this morning. Not that we can afford a new car payment, but I'm starting to wonder how much money we'll have to throw at the current lemon before it's drivable again, and whether or not it's worth the effort and the hassle.

Wish I lived somewhere hilly where I could "accidentally" forget to set the parking brake and have it roll right off a cliff. With my luck it would land on some sort of endangered tree or something. Ugh.

Anyone have a dependable car (color, style, etc. not important) they'd like to sell me for next to nothing? I'm so fed up.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home