Sunday, January 13, 2008

With a Vengeance

Ahh, whatever this winter bug is and wherever it came from, it has settled upon this house like a dense fog. I haven't felt well since Thursday, but honestly, have experienced mild-ish symptoms in comparison to others. At work on Friday, one of the girls and one of the doctors both took early-outs due to the stomach bug from hell, so it's not just here, but everywhere.

Yesterday found me completely wiped out, and by 6 pm, I was in bed and sleeping. Stayed that way until 5 this morning when I was awakened by a feverish and panicked-looking J-man who told me "My tummy feels sick," then promptly tossed his cookies on my lap. Sweet.

If there's anything worse than having a stomach virus, it's watching your kid have one.

So, please excuse the lack of knitting content, or the lack of any content, really. I've got some stuff to share, but it'll have to wait just a wee bit longer. I'm going back to bed, armed with a glass of water, a roll of paper towels, and a puke bucket.

Hope your weekend is a bit more enjoyable than mine. :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home