Sunday, September 21, 2008

Now that's just wrong!

I've been waiting forever for the Yarn Harlot to come anywhere near the state of Florida and the closest she's ever been is Atlanta. It's hard to justify a trip that far just to see someone talk about yarn, so I didn't go to that one, even though Michele and I did consider it.

This morning she posted her new tour schedule on her blog, and she's coming! To FL! To the EAST COAST OF FLORIDA! I did a happy little squee! Started to pick up the phone and call Michele and all my other knitty friends to start arranging carpools to Jacksonville, and then stopped, looked at the date again... October 16th, 7:00 pm... Ummm... it's hubby's birthday.

Why, oh why couldn't it be a day before, or a day after that?

I don't suppose I could convince hubby that going to see the Harlot is a great birthday gift for the non-knitting man. :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger Michele said...

Oh man! Your luck. Although I would love to go anyways, I don't think it is the budget for me to be running off to Jacksonville for the night next month. Sigh...maybe next year?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home