Thursday, September 04, 2008

Where's Joe?

It's been a weird sort of day and I'm beat, but I wanted to take just a second to say how great it was to finally make knit night with the girls tonight- against all odds and despite the grumpy hubby I got to come home to.

I really needed a few hours of girly, knitterly time.

And the highlight of the evening was that Joe of SWTC dropped in for a little while to show off all their yarns and patterns. We had a great time petting beautiful sweaters and scarves and other samples he brought along with him. But it was almost surreal, having a real, true, yarny person hanging out with our little group for the night.

I'm sure I could do this post more justice if my brain were functioning at all, but I'm beat, and it's late. Perhaps I'll try again tomorrow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home