Saturday, May 02, 2009

Am I really Kreativ?

My dear friend, Myth Maker bestowed upon me a Kreativ Blogger Award today.




Despite my lack of posting lately, I really have been a creative person! Swear.

So, what I'm supposed to do is list 7 of my favorite things, and then pass the award on to 7 other bloggers. Here we go!

1. Being Jonas' mommy. Every day with him is a whole new adventure, and he never fails to amaze me. Whether we're just cuddled up on the couch reading the same book for the 10th time that day, or we're making a mess in the kitchen together, I'm overjoyed to have him with me.

2. Hubby. I may not always give him a fair shake, but I truly wouldn't change a thing about him. The past 10 (it really doesn't feel like that long!)years have been wonderful, and I love the way we've grown and changed together through all that time. We keep each other grounded and focused, but also allow each other the room to dream.

3. Knitting & Crochet. What more is there to say? There's nothing as relaxing as an hour or two with a ball of yarn in my lap and needles clicking away.

4. Spinning. I'm still in the newbie phase, but I'm loving my wheel more every day.

5. My garden. It ain't much to look at, but that tiny little plot does more than simply grow vegetables. It holds onto the memory of my Daddy Dean, and weekends and summer days spent among rows and rows of tomatoes, beans, watermelons, and the like as a child. Every moment I spend out there pulling weeds, watering, and otherwise tending to it is a moment spent with him.

6. My pets. There's nothing better than a warm kitty in your lap, or a fuzzy dog at your feet. Mo's been my constant companion for 13 years now. I only hope that I can take care of her as well in her senior years as she did me in my younger ones.

7. My friends. I don't need to list you by name. You know who you are, and hopefully you also know how much you are loved.

Ok, so now to pass it on.

1. Michele, who hasn't blogged in a while, but I'm hoping I can tempt her back.
2. My super-crafty SIL, Amanda.
3. Tracy, mom of many, knitter extraordinaire, and all around amazing lady!
4. Erin. No explanation needed. She just plain rocks, and is one of the greatest poets ever. No BS.
5. Amy. Yet another amazing knitter and really cool chick.
6. Mikey. A deep thinker with a knack for photograpy, art, music,poetry and humor.
7.The Blue Yonder Gang. Ok, so they're not personal friends or anything, but I visit this blog daily, and always walk away feeling uplifted and inspired.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger Barbara/myth maker said...

You are definitely one of the most creative people I know, and one of my favorite writers... so you're very deserving!

 
At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Tracy said...

Aww, thanks Angie! You rock!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home