Monday, April 25, 2005

The Truth Is

You just can't eat healthy when you're on vacation. In my family vacation equates to eating... eating lots and lots of stuff, and none of it is ever healthy. I tried to stay faithful to my diet. I even ate oatmeal for breakfast and fresh fruit instead of the sausage and biscuits and gravy and eggs, but that hardly made up for the mounds of crap that I consumed at the theme parks.
Chicken strips
French Fries
Pizza
Cookies
Caramel Apples

Ugh...

But you only get so many chances to take your kid to Disney, you know, and in the grand scheme of things, a diet doesn't seem all that important. I'll catch up again this week.

So, the current weights and measures are:

Weight: 172 (up two pounds)
Bust: 39"
Waist: 36"
Hips: 43"

Is it possible to gain two pounds and three inches in a weekend? Apparently so.

1 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Blogger Laura said...

that is a tough thing-- happyfuneating but also good to let yourself have that so you don't feel too deprived. i'm glad you got to go, and Wil too and hope it was fun and magical and hey you probably burned a LOT of calories walking.... Ang, I think I'm gonna join you on the diet quest I just have to get up the gumption........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home