Friday, March 03, 2006

Like you NEED another Latte!

You know, I was thinking last night. I don't have much in the way of spare money lying around. Chances are, you don't either. But I know that Erin probably has even less of it than you or I do, and she could probably use it a lot more than we could with all the commuting and time spent at the hospital lately.

Has anyone else noticed that there's a "donation" button on her website? Yeah, I know, it's for her charity work, but I'm sure that Nova could be considered her greatest project right now. So, if I send my little something, and you do the same, maybe all of our little somethings would help out a little. And I promise you won't even miss it.

So, why don't you go HERE and unload your pesky pocket change, or life savings, if you prefer. Afterall, what are YOU going to do with it?

PS: Erin, don't kill me for this, ok? :) You know I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home