Wednesday, September 27, 2006

More sweater pics

Here it is done, with buttons and all.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And modeled by a less-than-enthusiastic J-man. Of course, who would want to model something like this in 90 degree weather?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I've been thinking about what I want to do with this. I mean, it's pretty plain and boring. I think I've settled on duplicate stitching a fire hydrant on the back. With the little dalmations on the buttons, I think it'll turn out cute, and a little humorous. But, since there's at least another month or so of warm weather ahead of us, I'll pack it away for now and come back to it after I've done some of my holiday knitting. Besides, I've never actually done any duplicate stitching, and should probably give it a try on something smaller first, right?

3 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Blogger Vickie said...

Wonderful job, Ang. And, you finished it rather quickly, too. I'm so proud of you for all you've accomplished with your knitting!

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sweater looks adorable on your little man. Great job!

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger msubulldog said...

Aw, you could do duplicate stitch in your sleep! Well, maybe not quite, but I know you're like me and we can do anything, right?!?!? :) Go for it. I think the fire hydrant idea is awfully cute and much more interesting than the "expected" fire truck. You're so clever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home