Friday, October 13, 2006

5 Spooky Weird Things About Me

Playing along with Amanda and Katrina... I guess I live fairly boring life because I'm having a hard time with this one.

1. Well, I consider myself a pagan. Is being a witch spooky enough, or has it become too mainstream?

2. I get creeped out driving at night, even in familiar places. I'm afraid I'll get lost, even if I'm in my own neighborhood.

3. One of my great-great relatives (I've forgotten exactly who) on my mother's side was shot between the eyes on the courthouse steps for refusing to pay a $100 fine for attacking his neighbor with an axe. I have a small scar directly between my eyes, with no recollection of an injury there.

4. I not only believe in ghosts, but swear that I've seen one on the roadside in North Carolina. We passed this guy on a street corner, standing there as if hitching a ride. No one passed us in either direction, and about 5 miles down the road, he was standing on another corner. Exact same guy. *eek*

5. I have absolutely no problem with handling dead things. At the vet clinic it was often my job to body bag the DOA's and the euthanasias. I sometimes even stop while driving to move the poor hit animals out of the street. (Yes, I wash my hands when I'm done)

Ok, play along if you want. And happy Friday the 13th.

3 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, spooky stuff! I'm glad you played.

I don't really have a problem handling dead things either, as long as I know what to expect. A weird phobia of mine is that I won't go too deep into the bushes when I'm blackberry picking, because I'm afraid to stumble across a body. It seems like every summer I hear this story on the news: "someone came across the body of so and so today while out picking blackberries". That will never be me!

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger msubulldog said...

Okay, numbers 3 & 4 (esp. 4!) are really creepy!

 
At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey leek, finally got logged back in, and found your link... cool site..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home