Thursday, October 05, 2006

His own opinion

I had planned on dressing Jonas up as a lion for Halloween. You know, with the hair all poofed out as his mane and some facepaint and a little brown fuzzy lion suit. He would have been so cute. And with hair like his, it was a logical choice, right. Sure.

But J is at the age where he forms his own opinions, and when asked if he wanted to be a lion he looked at me like I was crazy, shook his head and said "No Mama! No lion! Firefighter!"

So he's got the obligatory little boy infatuation with firetrucks and firemen, and how can I refuse?

Man, I never realized how quickly they can go from being your little doll to their own little individuals!

3 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger msubulldog said...

Aaron has decided that he wants to be Darth Vader! LOL! :) I'd be happy to let you borrow Aaron's firefighter costume if you want. Of course, being the crafty gals we are, I totally understand if you'd rather do something yourself--or being the tired gals we are, to even say to heck with it and buy one! *grin* Up to you, sis!

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Erin said...

I wanted to make Terra a ladybug because she loves ladybugs. She's decided she wants to be a butterfly. I bought the costume last night. She promptly put it on and proclaimed herself to be the baby bugga bugga from the Dora Explorer episode that played the day before.

*shrug* As long as she's happy!

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Eve said...

I still haven't figured out something for Anthony. Right now it's between a girraffe and a lion (typical, no?)... I do know what he's going to be NEXT year though. (Cause he'll be walking then) He's going to be a cowboy, and Buddy is going to be his horsie. Giddyup!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home