Monday, April 09, 2007

Thank you Easter Bulldog!


A squishy package arrived in the mail today from Amanda. I knew what it was as soon as I opened the mailbox, my prize from the Mystery Sock KAL! I couldn't even wait to get inside, and opened it while still standing in the driveway.

I couldn't take a picture that did it any justice, since it's all grey and rainy here today, but inside was a skein of Magic stripes in yummy purple and blues, the cutest little sock coin purse with puppies on it, an adorable sheep magnet which J has already confiscated, and lovely little leaf stitch markers. And while the notecard did not bear the expected bulldog emblem, it did sport a little canine beauty with a dachshund profile. Amanda always has the most beautiful notecards!

So thank you Amanda and Katrina, for dreaming up the idea of the Mystery Sock KAL, for hosting it, for holding a drawing, and for picking me! You gals are wonderful, and I can't wait to get started on another pair. :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Blogger msubulldog said...

Bwock, bwock! ;)

I'm glad you enjoyed it all. I realized as soon as I'd sealed the envelope that I left my pretty tissue paper in the car, so the presentation was a little lacking. Eh, you just rip all that off anyway, right? :)

p.s. I could only find one bulldog notecard that morning and since I KNOW you know who I am, I treated you to the doxie instead. *grin*

 
At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't the Mystery Sock KAL fun? There are several patterns from it that are now on my "must knit" list.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home