Monday, March 19, 2007

Sunday

Sunday was supposed to be a more relaxing sort of day, and so we went to visit the grandparents. They were embroiled in outdoor chores, enjoying the great weather.
Jonas, never missing an opportunity to play with dangerous and heavy equipment was so excited to help Daddy Dave mow the yard.


He also took some time to do some artwork. Only to a 2-year-old can a pile of leaves and grass, a bottle of glue, and a sheet of paper turn into something spectacular.



And I'm including these two just because they're cute.




He was so tired from his busy weekend that he fell asleep in my arms at about 7. So I put him down for a ridiculously late nap, and decided to use the time to catch up on some knitting. Here's a picture of Granny's birthday socks. I grafted the toe of the first one on the way home from the gardens on Saturday, and cast on for the second one Sunday morning. This picture is from this morning, and I'm just starting the gusset decreases. Seriously fast socks. I love magic loop, and I love these mindless 3X1 socks. Soemtimes simple is best, and with this busy yarn, there was really no sense in trying to incorporate an elaborate pattern.



And three posts later, I've finally filled you in on our weekend. Now I'm off to plop my little dirty boy in the tub and then we're off to meet Aunt Heidi for lunch. Man! Where did this busy social life come from?!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger msubulldog said...

I can't wait to show Aaron the picture of Jonas & Daddy Dave on the lawnmower! :)
Those socks look just like Bert. She's gonna love 'em.
*Great pictures of your weekend, too. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home