Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Done and Done




I finished both the Baby Bolero and Sheldon this week. Both are intended gifts for a baby due very (to be read "the next few days") soon. I'm not thoroughly impressed or in love with either of these projects, but they're cute enough, and they'll fit right in with their pond theme for the nursery.

I used Mama Sheep here to model the little baby bolero because it was the closest thing in this house to an infant size. I do realize that no newborn is quite that squarish or round, even if the baby receiving it IS already 10 pounds by ultrasound estimate! Egads!

Jonas now thinks Mama Sheep needs her own sweater, and is quite upset that she can't keep this one.

And so, finally there's some knitting content for the blog. Now all that's left on the needles is the hat that will become J's, and then I've been asked by a coworker to knit her aunt a couple of chemo hats. She must not have read that post about screwing up every hat I've ever touched.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger Michele said...

They look good!! That sheldon came out cute!

Isn't it weird that you end up knitting the only thing you don't like to knit?? Ha, if you need help let me know!

 
At 2:17 AM, Blogger msubulldog said...

They're both soooo cute! And Jonas ain't that shabby, either. *grin*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home