Sunday, October 14, 2007

Swoon

Woke up this morning to a message on ravelry from someone I don't know. They want to use my picture of the sweater I knit for Baby Emmy on the pattern page. EEK! Ok. So some of you are great knitters, and you know it. Some of you can design things that are amazing, and some of you even have your handiwork featured in books, catalogs, and websites. Me? I just fiddle around with two sticks and hopefully come up with something that looks close to the instructions I'm following. Seriously.

I'm flabbergasted. Is that really a word? Seriously, I am. So yeah, those of you who are ravelers, do a search for the Bunny Hop Ruffled Baby Pullover and that first picture is mine, all mine.

Excuse me while I go shake my head in wonder.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger Michele said...

Congrats! Thats so cool! you are too a great knitter. At least your socks fit you =)

I think my memories socks are the pattern picture too.

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger msubulldog said...

Yay! Wahoo for you! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home