Saturday, November 01, 2008

NaBloPoMo...

No. No. No.

I briefly entertained the idea of joining NaBloPoMo, but realized that it would just be a recipe for failure. I know darn well that I could manage to press the publish button on a daily basis, but the content of the posts would be worthless. So why bother?

I will, however, take the opportunity to try and blog more frequently than I have in the past several months. It's just that most of the crafty stuff that I'm working on is destined to be a gift for someone, which makes talking about it tough. And really, there isn't much other interesting stuff to talk about.

J's feeling better today. He tells me his nose isn't snotty anymore, but it's 'crumbly'. He can't seem to keep his little fingers out of it. But I suppose I'll take a crumbly nose over a runny one any day.

And there you have it. Post number one for November. :)

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Blogger Erin said...

lol crumbly. Terra used to call it crunchy. Glad he's feeling better!

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger msubulldog said...

Ack! I am such a loser that I had every intention of doing NaBloPoMo and then FORGOT. Ha,ha,ha. I'm such a dork.

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Barbara/myth maker said...

Is NaBloPoMo that things where you're supposed to write everyday of November??

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Mommyleek said...

Well, we're three days in and I've only managed to post once, so that makes me the bigger dork.

Yes, Myth, you're supposed to post every day. :)

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Barbara/myth maker said...

I so don't have something to say every day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home