Sunday, March 05, 2006

If Icky had a poster child

This would be it.



We'll be back at the doctor's office in the morning. Not that I think they'll do anything at all for the virus itself, but I can't imagine they'll let him go much longer without drinking or eating anything. Today we've managed to get a couple of ounces of fluids in him, and one french fry, of all things! But other than that, nothing since Wednesday in the way of food.

His level of dehydration scares me, but my nursy friend thinks he's still ok to wait until the morning to see his doctor rather than spending the evening in the emergency room. And if he does seem to get any worse, she's working tonight. So, we've sort of got a speed-pass to the ER. That's not exactly a perk I want to have to use, but I'm glad it's there, regardless.

Anyway, off to cuddle Mr. Miserable.

1 Comments:

At 1:34 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Poor poor little man!

The nurse may not be the perk you WANT to use, but it's a damn good one to have at your disposal!

love you, snuggle him a little for me will ya? He looks like he could use a little extra.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home