Friday, April 07, 2006

No

I keep going back to her blog, as if by checking again the news might change. As if it's just a botched bloodwork result or something. Can't be.

We were all aware of the risks, even before he was born, but I never allowed myself to believe that there could be any outcome other than a good one. He was so strong, so perfect, so beautiful. I never thought I wouldn't get the chance to hold him, give Erin big happy hugs after this was all over. It just wasn't a possibility, even through the complications.

Nova, you were, and will remain, a part of so many lives. You brought so many people together during your short time with us. You burned brightly, little star.

If any of you are so moved, I'm assuming that donations can be made to the Meaghan and Heidi Heart Foundation, or better still, to Poetic Acceptance for Grieving Parents, Erin's own non-profit. Poetic Acceptance

3 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Erin said...

I love you Ang.

*hug*

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger westcoastmama said...

I so can relate with this post. I keep doing the same. *sigh* Nova is a miracle in every sense of the word. You have your little miracle too! He's so cute.

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger me said...

Mary's right, Ang. And we're all like you, we keep going back! Hugs, much love and peace TO US ALL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home