Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Happy late 4th!

My dad's friend, Jim, takes really great pictures. He did our wedding photography, too. On top of that he's a really cool guy. :) So today I found these in my inbox. Thought I'd share them. Thanks Mr. Jim!





Here he is with his Daddy Dave. He loves sitting in Daddy Dave's lap! On his head he's wearing Mr. Jim's Nasa headset. Mr. Jim had just come from launching the shuttle. Neat, huh?




And here is putting on his glittery patriotic hat. He's just now getting to the point where he'll tolerate anything on his head for any amount of time. The hat lasted about 5 seconds. :)

2 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger msubulldog said...

I thought about Jim when we watched the lauch, actually! You'll have to let him know. :)

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Mommyleek said...

Will do, Amanda. He's such a cool guy, and he spoils Jonas like you wouldn't believe. Definitely a good guy all around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home