Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Pictures, because...

I don't have anything else to share with y'all. Unless you'd like to hear about how my new air conditioner doesn't work properly, and the a/c company is dragging their feet on doing anything about it, or how the painter guy hasn't been back with any paint yet and I'm starting to wonder if I've been conned. Naah, you'd rather see pictures of a cute kid, wouldn't you?

Ok.


Here he is, rocking his Pooh Bear to sleep at naptime yesterday. He can be so absolutely lovable sometimes. :)


And he can also be all boy! Here's my little Batman rescuing Clifford before bed. Ignore the ghetto blinds in the window. My stupid cat decided to nibble on them.


Being sweet again. He (finally) loves his Teletubby, which he calls "Tie-tie".


And here he is riding the Dada horsie. (The helmet was his own idea!)

I just realized that by sharing pictures you guys get to see just how terrible of a housekeeper I am. You try keeping stuff neat when you've only got 1000 square feet of living space, 500 cubic feet of toys and an extremely active two year old!

Also, if you guys remember, a little while back I gave in and entered J's picture in the Cutest Baby of Brevard contest. Voting starts today. Now I just found out that each vote is 25 cents, and I'm a little miffed about that. I don't like contests that require money in order to participate, but the proceeds go towards education programs for the local schools, so I guess that's not so bad. Anyway, if you guys feel like dropping a quarter or two and voting for the J-man, please feel free to do so. I'll provide the link to the website just as soon as it's available.

2 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger msubulldog said...

Clifford in the tongs is pretty funny! :)

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Eve said...

I LOVED these pictures! Especially the one of him and Dada horsey! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home