Thursday, July 13, 2006

Tag! I'm it!

Katrina tagged me with this meme, and I figured, what the heck.

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. veterinary receptionist
2. customer service
3. burger flipper
4. daycare worker

B) Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Airplane!
2. Wizard of Oz
3. A Perfect World
4. Welcome to Weebleville! (Go ahead Laura, sing it with me!)

C) Four places you have lived besides where you live now:
1. Memphis, Tn
2. Wendell, Nc
3. an apartment on the other side of town
4. a house a couple of miles from here

D) Four TV shows you love to watch: *Don't watch much tv*
1. Emeril Live
2. Good Eats
3. Judging Amy
4.

E) Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Portland, Or
2. Disney
3. Oxford, Pa
4. the Keys

F) Four websites I visit daily:
1. Poetic Acceptance
2. Laura Rae
3. Bulldog Knits
4.Scribblings

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. coffee (hey! it's a food!)
2. sushi
3. just about anything potato
4. asparagus (yeah, I know, I'm a freak)

H Four places I would rather be right now:
1. somewhere cooler!
2. my favorite coffeehouse
3. at the zoo with Jonas- if it would ever stop raining!
4. taking a late-night drive to nowhere with a good friend

I) Four friends I think will respond:
1. I won't tag anyone specifically, but feel free to join in if you want.
2.
3.
4.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home