Saturday, July 15, 2006

This is only a test...

In about half an hour my friend will be dropping her 6 month old daughter off to spend the day with us. I'm looking forward to the challenge.

Wil and I have talked about having more children- in the future, of course- and this will be a perfect test of both our parenting skills and J's tolerance levels. So, the floors are clean in preparation for our low to the ground visitor, and we've dug out some of J's older toys that are more baby appropriate. Figures that I'd take on baby watching duty just days after shipping off all his really "baby" toys to my little sister. Oh well, I'm sure we've got plenty here to entertain her.

So, I'm sure that much picture taking with ensue as Jonas discovers what it's like to NOT be the only child. I'm hoping that his daycare days will have prepared him somewhat, but at the same time, it's going to be a whole lot different when Mama's the one who's time is being monopolized.

Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

At 5:32 AM, Blogger Eve said...

Have fun!! Well, try to keep your sanity anyway!

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Erin said...

so... how'd it go?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home