Thursday, November 15, 2007

No effing way

Only two days left until the Orlando Needleworks Show, and I'm feeling sick. Not show-stoppingly, bedridden sick, but just enough to annoy the crap out of me. You know, that dull headache and the tickle in the throat? The one that threatens at any minute to turn into chills and aches and absolutely miserableness, if only you'd give it the time of day.

Well, it's getting no sympathy from me. In less than 40 hours I will be browsing my way through the convention center high on wool fumes, googly-eyed over all the pretty beads, and even admiring the fabrics despite the fact that I'm not a quilter.

Michele and I are also tossing around the idea of making a side trip over to the new Ikea store. No idea why we think that's a good idea, considering our budgets, but still... could you resist? Yarn and Ikea all in one day. That might be a little too much bliss.

So there's no effing way that I'm going to even entertain the idea that I might possibly be feeling even the tiniest bit worse than perfect. Nope.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger Michele said...

Ugh! I have been feeling kinda icky this week too. What is it about colds that find the worst possible time to happen. Along with everything else that happens in life? (I hit a tree and busted my mirror last night)But its ok, life goes on.

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger msubulldog said...

Oh, yay! Have fun! And keep that ickiness at bay . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home