Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Not for the squeamish

This isn't a great picture. It was taken with my cell phone last night before the doctor sewed up the dangly nose bits.


She's home now, and aside from a little swelling and a pitiful looking shave-job you can hardly tell it was ever injured at all. Let's hope it continues to heal well. Noses are hard to heal up because of their very nature- wet, rough texture, always into something, lickable at all times. But I'm hopeful. She's in good spirits and sleeping away at my feet. She's a good old dog.

And it's not a good time to be an animal in our house. We mourned the passing of poor "Spaz" (J's favorite goldfish) yesterday. He fought a good battle and lived a long (for a goldfish) life. May his little tail flutter in fishy heaven.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arrrgh... I had to look. Poor baby. I sure hope it heals.

My sympathy on losing Spaz. :(

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Erin said...

ew, wow, nope, not for the squeamish... sorta made my butthole pucker up.

Read the last few entries... sorry things have been so crappy *hug* Just wanted to stop by and say hi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home