Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter, mostly in pictures

EDIT: For some reason Firefox is showing the pictures in their unedited size and orientation for me. They are perfect in Explorer, though. No idea how to fix it. Is it the same for you guys, too? If so, my apologies, but I ain't doing it over unless someone can tell me a quick and easy fix.

The easter bunny was very good to the munchkin this year. And before you roll your eyes at the Tony Stewart cupholder, it was a very specific request. My kid loves Home Depot.
Photobucket

Afterwards, we went to Granny and Daddy Dave's for egg hunting.
Photobucket

Photobucket

And some more easter goodies...

Photobucket

I remembered at about 8 o'clock the night before that I'd wanted to start a tradition of knit bunnies for J every easter, so I had to come up with something quick. Here's blinding yellow yarn meets quick pattern:
Photobucket
J took one look at it and told me "I like the blue one better." Referencing the one I made him last year. I had to agree.

And Dad showed off his hillbilly roots with his newest acquisition.

Photobucket

And I'll leave you with a dose of cuteness.
Photobucket

This one loves to be held on her back and a good tummy rub. The others, not so much. She'll be the first one to go with her sweet disposition.

That is all.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger msubulldog said...

First of all, Jonas is getting so BIG! :)
Second, how great does dad look in that beard and with a banjo? I love it! In fact, I didn't even get to the end of the post before I called B to tell him--but he'd already read it. *grin*

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Michele said...

Looks like you guys had a fun easter. the bunny is cute, but I definitely agree about the yellow yarn. How long did it take you to knit it? And the kitten is adorable...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home