Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I must be

the last person on earth to know that the Wiggles are coming to town. All morning I've been trying to find tickets and the best I can come up with is upper level, row H. C'mon, are there really that many kids going to see the Wiggles on a MONDAY night right before Thanksgiving?

I guess there are. So now, do I spend $30 a ticket, and yes, I have to buy one for J-man too, and spoil the kids rotten for the day? Or do I just forget about it and be a sour-puss Aunt who, after already asking if he wants to go see them, doesn't take her nephew to the concert of a lifetime?

Ugh! This is going to end up costing me over $150, not to mention it's an hour drive or better. I guess they're worth it. (The kids, not the Wiggles)


1 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger Laura said...

I cannot imagine that being fun for a grown up...

BUT I have many fewer issues with the Wiggles than with the Teletubbies.... good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home