Saturday, December 31, 2005

Mom Bragging

Ok, so I have a million things I need to write, and the only one that I have the time for right now is this: My son seems to have, overnight, turned into a completely new boy.

In the last three or four days he has begun to say about 10 new words, he's demonstrated new physical skills that he never had before, and as far as social skills, he's become quite expressive in ways that he never has before. Those of you with children can smile and remember back when your children went through certain stages and how proud you were of them. It's incredible, amazing, and beautiful, isn't it?


I'll get to the serious stuff eventually. There's plenty of it, but I'm still digesting it. Right now, all I can think of is how great it is to be home. Never thought I'd miss this shitheap so much. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home