Saturday, December 17, 2005

No thanks




Jonas wanted nothing at all to do with Santa this year. I guess it's just a phase he's going through. Doesn't like strangers.


Granny and Daddy Dave took him to a Christmas party along with Steven and one of Steven's friends today while I was at work. They said he had a good time, other than the fact that he didn't like the fat man in the red suit. Steven, on the other hand, had no qualms about jumping up in his lap and asking for the world.



Jonas preferred the cupcakes and just hanging out with his family. Don't the boys look cute in their matching sweaters?



Anyway, we're home now. J's conked out from his busy day. The lump on his head has faded to a dull yellow bruise. Almost unnoticeable unless you're looking for it.

And here I sit, bored, trying to get myself into the Christmas spirit when really, I'm in no mood for carols and lights and trees. Don't know why, exactly, I just can't seem to get in the mood. I've got the majority of my shopping done, which is an improvement over most years. But my tree just came in from the shed this afternoon, and it's still in the box.

Ugh. Seems stupid to put it up, only to take it down. But if I don't go do it right now, I'll never get in the mood. So, it's off to put up the tree, fix me some coffee, and try to relax a little.

Happy Holidays, Y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home