Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Further grumblings

Just got a phone call from work. They want to re-arrange my schedule to accomodate other people's vacations. It's not that I mind so much, covering for someone else, but it's just so damn inconvenient for me to arrange daycare on the fly. Add that to the fact that I'm dying to turn in my notice, and it's doubly hard to smile and say "sure" to working two extra days a week.

I'm sulking like a little kid.

But the real pain in the ass is that I put in a request more than a month ago for some time off in early May, and they're giving me hell about it. Like I don't have the right to take a vacation since I'm -just- a part time employee.

Whatever.

It's all temporary.

1 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Blogger Laura said...

you'd best be getting that time off in may,chica! Do you want me to make some phone calls? :)

It's once you've decided to leave that's hard, huh? 'cause at every slight "F-you" is just on the tip of your tongue.

Wait 'till you actually give the notice. That'll be the longest two weeks of your life!

... on the Wil, prior post thing, you coult *accidentally* get fired, no?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home