Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Fairy Dust and Fire Smoke

Sunday night I almost resolved to never wash my hair again. Lying on the pillow in Doug and Laura's guest room for the last night, wrapped in the warm scent of smoke from the fire and glitter shimmering from my hair.

I could sit here and tell you guys every single detail of my trip and how amazingly cool it was, but it almost seems like doing so would cheapen the beauty of it- as if there aren't the right words.

I will say this- Doug and Laura are two of the most amazing and beautiful people I've ever met in my life. They simply radiate goodness. I've been truly blessed to have crossed paths with them. Truly, truly blessed.

Thank you guys for some of the greatest days of my life.

Maybe later I'll be able to fill in the details, maybe even share some pictures, if D and L don't mind having their mugshots posted here. For now, I'm simply exhausted in that super-content sort of way.

4 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger westcoastmama said...

Yay...:-) So glad your trip was all that it should have been and more! Welcome back, again!! lol

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger me said...

That's really quite awesome, Angie, so glad for youuuuu alllllllll!!!!

HUGS!

 
At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel free to post away, Angie, and thanks for coming up, and please don't get Laura thinking of sparkle again, she will want to get more.

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Mother Raven said...

I am really glad to have met you and Jonas and happy to hear you had a good time. (Laura and Doug really know how to show one!) Jonas is one neat kid. Anyway, look forward to you coming again, maybe next year. I'll let you know if we are ever in Florida.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home