Thursday, April 20, 2006

The weather report

is not good.

There's rough weather between here and Memphis for the next few days. Not sure whether to go ahead and push forward despite the crappy driving conditions or just stay put and wait it out. It looks like the next good driving day is going to be Either Sunday or Monday. God I hate this hurry up and wait game, but I don't know how good I feel about putting in a 15 hour drive, with a sick kid, in thunderstorms. Just doesn't sound like a good idea to me. So here I sit, dying to be there, stuck here. ARG!

Jonas is power napping again. I guess he needs it after the sleepless night we had last night. I should probably join him, but then I'd never get to sleep tonight, which means I'd never make it to work tomorrow... vicious circle.

Off to grumble to myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home