Thursday, April 20, 2006

Leave a message after the beep.

Blogworld will be quiet on my end for a while. In the next day or so we'll be heading out of town to go be with my family. My grandfather is not expected to live but a few more days.

So, just as soon as Jonas is over this stomach bug we're packing our bags and heading out for a long drive. I can't say I'm looking forward to it- the trip, or the reason for it, but it will be nice to be amongst family once again.

I didn't know if my brother and his family were going to be able to come, due to the price of airline tickets, but it looks like they've found a way to make it work. I'm looking forward to seeing them again.

The bonus to us driving instead of flying is that we'll be able to take along some stuff that I wanted to send to my little sister but didn't want to have to ship- a stroller/carseat combo and some maternity clothes.

Anyway, I'm rambling. I'll catch up with you guys when we get back. And Laura, I'm sorry that it looks like our trip to Barnhenge will have to be postponed. :( I know you understand and all, but I wanted you to know how much we were looking forward to it.

1 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger msubulldog said...

Brian has some stomach thing going on, too--NOT what you want to get on a plane with (or in a car, poor Jonas)! We were supposed to leave this am, but will probably have to wait until tomorrow morning instead. He called your dad this morning to tell him we were delayed. Have a safe drive. See you soon, sis!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home