Saturday, April 22, 2006

Overdue Easter Pics

Ok, so I realize that I'm almost a week late in posting these. What can I say? I've been busy! But the J-man is just too cute not to share. :)

So here he is, all dressed up in his dressy easter clothes, complete with snobby pullover. He'll make a fine yuppie someday.



Of course, it didn't take long before we were back into our comfy old clothes.

Through the hard work of Daddy Dave and Uncle Daryl, the little volkie is back up and running. Steven was kind enough to humor Jonas and take him for a ride around the porch and yard. Notice in the yard picture that there's no driver's side mirror. Steven insisted that he could make it fit through the door without them having to get out and turn it sideways. Well... he was right.





And here are some pictures of the great easter egg hunt.






Around here, the Easter Bunny likes to put money in the eggs. The ants don't seem to want money nearly as much as they want a sugar high, so it makes for a better egg hunting experience. At the end of the hunt, the boys came back inside and carefully counted out their stash before tucking it away in their piggy banks.


Of course, there are no pictures of the big kid egg hunt in which Daddy Dave was the ultimate winner. He hid my eggs so well that it took five adults, a child, and a long game of "hot and cold" to find them all. Maybe I'm losing my touch.

Anyway there are the pictures. Hope y'all enjoyed them. And if you're a blog reader and get these in your inbox as well, forgive me as I'll be mass-mailing them to family and friends shortly.

1 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger chels said...

Ah! Ang, he's soooo cute! Adorable. Nearly as delightful as his mother. -=hug=- Thanks for your comment on my blog over the weekend. It was much appreciated and wholeheartedly agreed with. Love ya! - Chels

 

Post a Comment

<< Home