Sunday, June 11, 2006

Where do they get these things?

Jonas has a new favorite gadget. One of his favorite things to do is rummage through the kitchen drawers. I have one particular drawer that I keep my rarely used gadgets- a pasta fork, some random measuring cups, tongs, and an egg slicer.

The other day he pulled the egg slicer out, studied it intently, turned it this way and that, ran his fingers across the little wires. When he realized that it made noise he placed it in his mouth and wandered through the house "playing" his new instrument. Why he thinks it has to be held in the mouth is a mystery to me, but it's darn cute.



The quality of the picture sucks, I know, but Jonas also enjoys playing with the camera, and I think the lens is covered in little finger smudges.

In other news, Wil took him over to visit Abuela for a few hours, which left me with some time to work on my MT course. My eyes are twitching from staring at this computer screen for so long, but I've muscled through the entire unit on word building and I know have a vast array of medical jargon swimming in my head. ARG!

So off now to cuddle with my men.

2 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger Eve said...

You know, I think I've only ever seen 1 or 2 pictures of Wil... so, you should post some more. ;-)

And the Egg-slicer/Musical instrument is a classic. Why is it that young children can make toys out of just about ANY kitchen/cooking item?

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger msubulldog said...

Now B is going to want to buy Jonas a mouth harp for his birthday! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home