Thursday, August 17, 2006

I'd settle for a cool breeze.

We've all heard of Christmas in July, but dead of winter in the middle of August? Not likely. Still, I seem to have winter on the brain today, despite the heat.

Maybe it's because the skies finally clouded over today and we got a bit of rain, or maybe I'm just dreaming of cooler climates in general, but today I caught myself re-arranging J's closet, weeding out some of his outgrown clothes, bringing some of the stuff from the back that he hasn't quite grown into yet. What's odd about this is that I kept pulling out all of his cute little sweaters and long pants and moving them to the front, as if we're going to need them any time soon!

And to top off this weird behavior I made a big pot of minestrone for dinner- thick and hot and so perfect for a cold day!

I guess I'll just set the air conditioner back to about 65 and pretend like I haven't totally lost my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home