Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Cute kid

Just some cute pictures from the past few days.


My little J-Zilla attacking the tiny island of Sodor!


And I suppose this is what you get when you allow your cats to raise your kid. :)This is currently his favorite place to lay while watching tv.


And I just added this one because it's cute, and he's actually eating something healthy! For some reason he's fascinated by the idea that the food you eat goes into your tummy. Every time he wants an apple he says "Abba.." (that's "apple" in J-manese)"Tummy! Mmmm.... tummmm-meee!"

2 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Blogger msubulldog said...

That first picture is cracking me up! :)

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Mommyleek said...

I have no idea what made him think to do that. He was just lying there, watching the train go around. I guess he was timing it or something, then he just chomped down and yanked Thomas right off the tracks with his teeth! I swear that it wasn't staged! Kids are goofy like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home