Thursday, August 10, 2006

A really cool toy!

The other day Granny bought Jonas the coolest toy ever! You see, Jonas loves blowing and chasing bubbles, but he's just not very good at blowing them yet. Sure, he understands the concept-- hold the little wand up to your mouth and blow like you're blowing out candles. But he always ends up getting the wand too close to his mouth and then he has a mouth full of bubbles and the fun is all over.

So, when we saw this, we knew we had to have it.





A big giant "thank you" to the bubble blowing rubber duckie inventor! You've really made my son's day!


*please disregard the horribly tall grass, the weeds in the sidewalk, and the pile of construction rubble in the background. We are a work in progress right now.*

2 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger Erin said...

We have a Stitch (of Lilo and Stitch fame) bubble blower. He sits on the table or wherever and blows bubbles, and Terra runs chases giggles, pops, squeals, and generally has a ball. She gets the idea of blowing bubbles too, but tends to spit and blow too hard and never make the first bubble.

*Oh I never even noticed all the things in your foonote, until you pointed them out. I do believe you might be even worse than I am about worrying about such things! (Of course, you should see my yard, and my old man owns a freakin lawn care company!)

*smooch*
~E

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger msubulldog said...

Yay for bubbles. They are so calming and whimsical even for us adults. :) Oh, and I have to agree with Erin--I never notice background stuff in people's pictures (which is maybe why B always says, "Don't take a picture of him in the messy living room!". I've got tunnel vision for the subject of the shot, that's all. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home