Monday, October 23, 2006

Raising the Class Clown

Today, in a desperate attempt to get Jonas to eat something I taught him how to slurp Jell-o through a straw.

Although he thought it was a great party trick, and delighted in watching me do it, he wasn't fooled as to the result.

I'm sure this is one of those things that will come back to bite me in the ass in, oh, about 5 years, when the school principal calls me to let me know that my unruly and poorly mannered son will be staying for detention.

Next week I'll teach him the advanced technique of snorting spaghetti noodles through his nose.

And, to prove that I'm not a terrible parent, he's currently watching his "They Might Be Giants" DVD and reciting his alphabet along with the robot dude while pretending to breakdance.

1 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, Blogger Eve said...

LOL. You wanna see class clown? Check out the video I'm about to post from tonights dinner. Oh boy. :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home