Thursday, August 09, 2007

When it rains

Man! We're just a day and a half away from party time. I've got the swingset put together, the gazebo put together. I've got the food, the decorations, the guest list. I've got pirate decorations out the wazoo, and I've even got a cake chilling in the fridge, ready for me to work my pirate ship magic on it.

And so, today while I was at my meeting at work learning the difference between regurgitation and vomiting, and yes, there is apparently a difference, Jonas tripped and fell while playing baseball at Abuela's and now he can't walk on his left foot at all.

Now before you go telling me I'm a negligent mother because I'm not sitting in the emergency room right now, let me tell you that there is no swelling, no bruising, no misshapenness. And he CAN wiggle his toes and flex his ankle. I'm thinking soft tissue, and the appropriate dose of Motrin has been administered. If it's still painful in the morning we'll go visit the doctor. But Geez! Talk about timing!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger Michele said...

Poor Guy, I hope he feels better soon!!

 
At 1:22 AM, Blogger msubulldog said...

Dang! Poor kiddo. I hope he was better in time for his party. We'll be giving you a call tomorrow. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home