Thursday, June 26, 2008

Cute kidism

I often share the cute things that Jonas says with my friends at work, and inevitably someone will remind me that I should be writing them down so I don't forget them.

So, without further ado, my first cute kidism post:

J-man has a great vocabulary, both in English and Spanish, but as all kids will, he often forms words of his own. The most recent, and cutest, is "lousy". Yes, I'm fully aware that lousy is a perfectly valid word, but to J-man it doesn't mean the same thing as it does to the rest of the world. You see, somewhere along the line he's taken "noisy" and "loud" and combined the two into this new amalgam of a word which he uses to describe everything from the radio, the washing machine, to cars.

Still, it always makes me chuckle when he says "Wow Dada! Your car sure is lousy!"

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger Michele said...

Ha Ha how cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home