Tuesday, December 06, 2005

A buttload of pictures



A cute cat guarding her prized fish.




A new hiding place for the J-man.



Aaah, new furniture! I refrained from posting pics of the couch and loveseat since, well, they look just like the chair, only larger.



Yay! New tile. I know, it doesn't look all that exciting, but if you'd been without your shower for more than six months, you'd be happy about it too. It'll look better once the grout is in, I promise.




Jonas's little hat. I finished the main part today, and now just need to move on to the earflaps and ties. Shouldn't take long at all.

1 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Blogger me said...

Nice kitties, Ang. Cutie-pie son. Had no idea you crocheted or knitted or whatever it's called. Bathroom looks awesome and comfy chair looks like I could take a nap in it right now. OMG! hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home