Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Happy Birthday Heidi!

Folks, let me tell you something about friendship. Never in my life have I been more blessed than I have these past 14 years or so with Heidi.

What makes a friend so great? She's the one that will drop everything to go funeral clothes shopping with you on her birthday, which you totally flaked and forgot about, and then spend the afternoon cleaning the vomit out of your son's shoes in the parking lot of a coffeehouse, ignoring the fact that he's also plastered her in the vile stuff, too.

God bless you, Heidi, on your 27th birthday. You mean the world to me, and to Jonas.

2 Comments:

At 1:22 AM, Blogger msubulldog said...

Happy Birthday, Heidi! :) You're awfully swell to be cleaning up puke from somebody else's kid--even Angie's. Of course, you are a nurse. I guess a steel stomach comes in handy. :)
--Amanda

 
At 2:00 AM, Blogger Mommyleek said...

Nurse or not, she's the tops to me. I don't know that I could have done that for someone else's kid. I'm barely handling it with J. :)

Perfect time to get a stomach virus, eh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home