Sunday, May 28, 2006

Emotional Heeling

Ok, so over the past couple of days I've managed to get the heel done on my crock-sock. Despite the title of this post, it was actually a lot easier than I expected it to be. I think the sock bug may have just taken it's first nibble at me. Yay! :) Here's the progress picture for today.


Now I'm to a place where it tells me to continue in established pattern until I've reached the desired length. At first I thought that meant return to doing the original stitch pattern that I used for the ankle, but upon some thought, I've realized that what the mean is to continue knitting all of the stitches on the first and fourth needles and do the pattern on needles two and three. At least, I think that's what I'm supposed to do. It's what would make it look like the picture. Anyone want to confirm that before I end up in tears over a bunch of work I'll have to rip out?

In other news, Steven is spending the day with us today, and I'm sure he's bored out of his little skull. But here's a cute picture of him and Jonas playing in the kitchen with some magnetic letters and such. He's really a great sport when it comes to entertaining his little cousin.



That's all for now. Hope y'all are having a good weekend.

3 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger Mother Raven said...

I just noticed today that if I get up at 7am on Saturdays I think it is, I can watch a Public Television program on how to knit.

At first I exclaimed an excited "OH!".
Then reflecting on the time it airs, a dejectedly disapointed "Ohhhh...".

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Mommyleek said...

Heh, and here I am wondering what it would feel like to sleep in until 7 on a Saturday. :)

Hmmm, do you have a VCR?

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger msubulldog said...

Wahoo! Look at that heel! :) Yes, you continue knitting in pattern on the top of the foot and stockinette on the bottom. It looks beautiful. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home