Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Morning filler

Sent to my by Laura Amos this morning. Figured I'd do it here rather than mass-mailing it to all my buddies- feel free to copy, paste, fill and post to your own blog. Or not. :)

***Copy and Paste people, nobody likes those nasty arrows!***


1. FIRST NAME? Angie

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Oh Jeez! Happy cry? Just last night, watching Jonas sleep. Sad cry? My Daddy Dean's funeral last month.

4 DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not one bit.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Salsalito Turkey from Boars Head

6. KIDS? Yep!

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I sure hope so. But I'd probably only call when I needed something. :)

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Used to have several of them- now there's just this.

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? More than I should sometimes.

10. Do you still have your tonsils? Nope.
Pr
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Despite my fear of heights, I probably would.

12 What is your favorite cereal? I'm boring- Rice Chex or Oatmeal

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No.

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes.

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Vanilla, or Moose Tracks
16. What is your shoe size? 9-9 1/2

17. RED OR PINK? Red

18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My belly

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? There are a lot of people, but probably my brother and sister-in-law. They're soooo far away! Everone else I could probably drive to in a day or so. :)

20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Why do they include this question?

21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? Ummm... NoneR

22. LAST THING YOU ATE? Reese's Peanutbutter Cups before bed last night. (blame it on PMS, ok)

23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? "Weebles Wobble! Weebles Wobble! Weebles Wobble, but they don't fall down!" C'mon Laura, sing it with me!!

24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Probably one of the blues- like cornflower. Plain, unassuming, not very bold, but everyone seems to like it.

25. FAVORITE SMELL? My son's hair after a bath.

26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Wilfredo

28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Love her to pieces.
29. FAVORITE DRINK? Coffee, coffee, coffee!

30. FAVORITE SPORT? Watching- Football. Playing- Umm, is kid chasing a sport?

31. HAIR COLOR? EYE COLOR? Dark blond, blue
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No

34. FAVORITE FOOD? Sushi, or just a good sandwich

35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? I don't watch a whole lot of movies. Prefer Happy, I guess.

36. Last movie you watched? Finding Nemo

37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Not. Now I feel like I have to explain- no shoes, no pants, no shirt! I'm wearing my new Mother's Day robe.

38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter

39. HUGS OR KISSES? Both

40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cookies

41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No clue, really.
42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? See above
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? *Hangs head sheepishly* Nothing.

44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have one, there's enough junk on my desk already.
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Star Trek with Wil. Food network
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? J's laughter- complete silence.
47. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles

48. THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Washington

49. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Not really.
50. When and where were you born? November, Memphis, Tn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home