Monday, November 13, 2006

Holy Crap!

I got my birthday present early this year since the parents are going out of town this week and we won't cross paths again until the first week of December or so.

Check this out!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This thing is awesome. Of course, it came with two big packs of cassettes, and a 1G memory stick! I'm beyond words. What an awesome gift. What a lucky girl I am.

And now, prepare yourself for the onslaught of J videos that is sure to come. :)

4 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger msubulldog said...

Holy crap is right!!! That thing rocks. Way to go tech-geek Dad! :)

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Vickie said...

Since I don't know exactly when your birthday is, I will wish you a very happy birthday and hope this covers it.

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger westcoastmama said...

Oh, man!! I want one.

Can't wait to see the vids of the munchkin!! whoo-hoo!

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Eve said...

Ok, it's been a week... where are the videos?? I hope you didn't get lost... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home