Thursday, January 25, 2007

Rainy Day Comforts

It's cold and rainy outside, so what do we do? We stay in our jammies all day long and enjoy each other's company.

We play some games, and do some puzzles.


I'm so glad that Jonas inherited my love of a good pot of soup. It's one of those sweet little intimate lasting memory sort of things for us. We both delight in making and devouring homemade soups. His job is to gather the ingredients as I call them out to him, and he's quite good at it. Here we have a virtual cauldron of potato and corn chowder.



And while Mama mans the "hot", which is off limits to little fingers, J gets himself a little (ok, big) snack from the freezer. Looks like he's inherited my coffee love, too.



Is there anything better than a lunch date between friends?

1 Comments:

At 12:23 AM, Blogger me said...

Kind of like "A Day in the Life Of. . . ." Love it! DANGIT I wish this global village were smaller and we ~ALL~ could just visit! But if not, we have these lovely stories and pictures, my friend.

Great job!

Have a great week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home