Monday, January 29, 2007

Toothache



This little sweater turned out so sweet it's laible to give you cavities.

It's all finished, and has been for about 4 days. It's just waiting for my lazy butt to get it in the mail.


And here's another cute one of J. He's got his own little laptop which was given to him by his Daddy Dave and Granny for Christmas. Doesn't he look like a typical little computer geek? So much concentration on that little face. He loves the alphabet mode, and is quickly learning not only which letter is which, but what words start with them. Way cool! Who says technology is bad for kids? What you can't see in this picture is that Dada is sitting on the couch directly behind him in the exact same position on his own computer. The apple never falls too far from the tree.

3 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger Eve said...

Look at that tongue! I can't believe it starts so young! LOL. My sister has a similar pull out couch for my nephew, only it's with the CARS theme. :)

These kids are too smart, I'm telling you. Anthony and I play the "shoes" game a million times a day. He knows which shoes match together, which ones are his, which ones are mine, and always picks up the correct ones whenever I ask for them. We also have a similar game with the thousands of blocks that he has (small, large, hard, soft, you get the picture)
CRAZINESS!

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Vickie said...

does that mean he's back or that the picture is old?

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger me said...

LOL - Have a great weekend, Angie and the compu-boys!

*hugs!

Go Bears!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home