Sunday, May 13, 2007

The Best Day Ever

Yep, that's what today is.

Happy Mother's Day to all you mommies out there! It kind of sucks that we had to be lame this year and just get all of our mothers cards, but with the hospital stuff, and the lack of paychecks for those two weeks, we're really scraping the bottom here. So, while there are no fancy gifts to give, the love is abundant and free.

But, not only is it Mother's Day... It's also my big brother's birthday. Happy Birthday B! He's the coolest big brother ever, and I only wish we lived closer together so that we could see each other more than once every year or so.

And not ONLY is it Mother's Day, and big brother's birthday, but it's also the day that big brother and his wife, also known as the super-cool Amanda of Bulldogknits, will welcome their second child into the family. I'm on pins and needles waiting to hear the good news. I even forgot about the 3 hour time difference between us, and then got all momentarily depressed because I was thinking that I'd be hearing the good news by noon, but that would be noon their time, so 3 our time, and those extra 3 hours seem intolerable. Heh! What's 3 hours after 9 months? Squee!!! New nephew!

So, yes, it's the best day ever, to quote Spongebob.

Wishing all you Mommies, Mr. Mommies, or just folks with Mommies a wonderful day today.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

We're off to the hospital right now! Thanks for the good wishes.
p.s. We are also taking the super cool new game with us. It looks so fun! B says thanks. ;)

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger msubulldog said...

I'm sure you can figure out that was me . . . Your brother has not yet taken to talking about himself in the third person. *grin*
Happy Mother's Day to you, too! :)

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Mommyleek said...

Heh, yep, I got it.

Good luck for an easy delivery!!! We'll all be waiting to hear from y'all. And please tell me you're taking the camera and laptop so that we can have the instant gratification of pictures!

Ok, get yourself to the hospital. :) Glad the game arrived on time.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Gretchen said...

I somehow missed Amanda's post about the changed date...I still had her marked in my head for the 16th.

Sending good thoughts and mother's day wishes to the west for the mama and south for the excited aunt.

I can't wait to see pictures!

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Eve said...

Happy mother's day, Angie. How exciting is it that your brother AND his son will share the same birthday, AND it's on mother's day?! Awesome. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home