Friday, August 12, 2005

Happy Birthday Jonas!!

Well, it's here, he's finally one! It's hard to believe that it's been a whole year since he came into this world.

We took him for portraits today. They turned out beautiful. Too bad they won't be back until Sept. 1. I was hoping to send them out with thank your cards. I'm sure that there'll be plenty of pictures from the party to share.

Right now I'm about 2/3 of the way through making his birthday cake. Everyone thinks it's kind of silly to be making such an elaborate cake when he's not even going to remember it, but hey, the pictures will be great, right? And I will remember, even if he doesn't. And honestly, he deserves nothing more than the best.

Anyway, back to icing. Yippie.

2 Comments:

At 1:33 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Happy birthday little guy!!!!

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger me said...

Happy Birthday, buddy and many more to come with luck, health and happiness! Be good to your Mom! hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home